Regain Your Energy
- Are you feeling exhausted all the time?
- Finding it hard to drag yourself out of bed?
- Do you have trouble getting to sleep at night as you get a “second wind”?
- Could you fall asleep wherever you happen to be by mid-afternoon?
- Do you feel less able to cope with stress than you used to?
- Do you often have “brain fog” and can’t remember things that used to be so easy?
- Are you feeling more agitated, angry or frustrated than you used to?
- Do you often feel “wired” but “tired” and need caffeine to get you going in the mornings and a glass of vino to calm you down at night?
If you answered YES to more than 2 of these then it’s likely that you have, or are on the verge of having, Adrenal Fatigue.
Adrenal fatigue happens when your Adrenal Glands, which sit above your kidneys, become out of balance, tired and dysfunctional.
WHY does this happen?
In our society today, we are SO much busier than we used to be. We’re doing so much more on a daily basis, and we’re usually multi-tasking. We have so many more pressures on us and are often rushing from one thing to the next – all day!! On top of this, our brains are full. We’re processing information constantly and we’re thinking all the time. We are often obsessing about things that have already happened OR worrying about what is going to happen. That is, we are either living in the past or the future, hardly ever the present. This puts a massive burden on our Adrenal glands, forcing them to pump out stress hormones way too often. And this is why they eventually become dysfunctional and tired.
If left untreated, Adrenal Fatigue will usually lead to Adrenal Burnout. And this means you virtually cannot get out of bed. It’s also a lot harder to treat and takes longer.
How do we test for Adrenal Fatigue?
1/ One of the best ways is through Salivary Hormone testing. And we specifically test your Adrenal Hormones. This gives us an extremely accurate picture of what’s happening in your body within a normal day.
2/ Kinesiology (as link) – One of my absolute favourite tools in the clinic. It helps us get a very clear picture (and an immediate one) of what is happening in your body and why you are feeling so tired.
With these tools, alongside listening to you explain exactly how you feel on a daily basis, we’re able to come up with the best treatment plan possible for you, and one that works quickly.
Where to from Here?
Click Here or call us on 07 3851 4660 or 0418 750 039 to make an appointment for your Introductory session with Leanne. We guarantee that you will come out of this session with a clear understanding of exactly what is happening in your body right now as well as an action plan for how we’re going to get your energy back and have you feeling Amazing again.